We work with energy industry customers, energy supply chain, and energy’s talented workforce. All have invested massive commitment evolving, developing and demonstrating their value proposition to the energy market and global society in general.
As our energy clients are pivoting to achieve a lower carbon future, and delivering shareholder value, so must the energy supply chain and its business models.
That is why we, at Williams Munroe Energy, understand that being a traditional, reactive, recruitment agency is no longer sustainable as a genuine value proposition for the energy sector.
At Williams Munroe Energy we offer TaaS: Talent as a Service. This permits us to proactively partner with our clients, identify pain points at every phase of the human resources journey, and provide cost effective solutions to address those needs.
TaaS is a flexible suite of managed products and solutions Williams Munroe Energy deploy to enable our Energy clients, their workforce talent, and their future talent pipeline to interact seamlessly and effectively manage human resources achieving unprecedented levels of internal and external quality of service.
Williams Munroe is uniquely positioned to provide this holistic value proposition because we can capitalize on the scale of our engagement with national and international client partners (small, medium and large businesses), the volume of our qualified energy candidate pool, our innovative culture and the application of smart digital acumen.
• Permanent placement and Interim short-term placement
• Fixed Term Supply of temporary contractors
• Bundled people and advisory solutions
• Pay per use capability
• Agile partnership for long term client project delivery, shared success, and reward
We’ve been out there and know energy projects are massively human resource intensive and time critical. We can provide the very best temporary contractor personnel including:
• Across a wide range of technical disciplines
• Local and expat personnel to suit needs and budget
• Entire project teams/crew
• Travel, logistics and visa support
• Compliance checks
• Principal, Senior and Specialist engineers, technicians and operators
• Technical leads and management
• Functional leads and management
• Niche research, engineering, manufacturing & sustaining staff
• Tactical succession planning & shareholder value preservation
• Senior Energy Management & Non-Exec Directors
Letting us build your early-stage team as a project, using our pool of qualified interim senior management, engineers, technicians and operators helps you:
• Minimise early stage-cash flow burn-up
• Minimise waste on under-utilised staff and risk of poor staff selection
• Shorten the learning curve and minimise administrative wasted time
• Capitalise on our economy of scale in relation to our global payroll, technical talent pool, crewing and support services
Seamlessly outsource to us all or some of your organisation's recruiting, talent management, Employer Value Proposition, HR brand management, and strategizing.
• Save on HR compensation cost
• Save on wasted process time, vendor cost and ineffective subscriptions
• Save on under-performance and delivery time
• Transform your EVP and brand with award-winning career portals
• Assessment profiling, interview coaching and tactical candidate engagement
• Salary and remuneration benchmarking and industry sub-sector peer review
We help businesses in the energy, petrochemical, power generation, and power grid sectors to achieve value added analytics, process digitization, and automation resulting in enhanced capabilities, and resilient digital platforms.
• Fortify technical governance, workflow compliance, digital forensics and cybersecurity to assure business continuity
• Implement digital knowledge harvesting, sharing and technical support to shorten project learning curve and cost
• Reduce project cost through a remote digital workforce
• Access your global data and improve speed and accuracy of decision-making through AI, digital twinning and machine learning engineering
You retain your own Invention, IP, Intellectual Knowledge and Patent rights - whilst outsourcing to us the more labour intensive "grunt" work associated with delivering R&D projects on time, in budget, and to market quicker.
• You retain 100% of the IP and IK
• Reduce the cost and inefficiency of having the "non-sensitive" auxiliary R&D tasks completed on time
• Maximise return from in-house resources and investment on the value-added elements of R&D
• Access to the right resources at the right time and on a pay-per-use basis
M&A activity in energy and utilities is on the up, with great opportunities to invest across the energy supply chain. The aspiration for net zero and resulting energy transition is also adding to the M&A landscape.
We think like an investor. Make the most of our energy sector knowledge for:
• Deal advisory services
• Risk consulting
• Facilitation and brokerage
• Pre-acquisition due diligence
• Post-acquisition integration
• Organisational engineering